It is our mission is to build a community that touches peoples’ lives and those who know them for the better.
owner & Head Coach
“Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”
Opening a gym, on my own, was definitely something that seemed impossible to me at one time. I will pour every ounce of myself into this place and I hope that you, as members, athletes, and friends, will be able to see that.
I found CrossFit back in 2009 in Franklin, Tennessee. After competing in various sports growing up including kneeboarding, soccer, swimming and jump rope, it was the perfect fit to re-light that competitive fire in me. While working at Rice University I became involved with a group who did CrossFit and thus began my coaching career. After coaching at Rice, I was a coach at Village CrossFit for 3 1/2 years.
I am passionate about training others and helping to improve their lives and in turn the lives those who know them.
CERTIFICATIONS & QUALIFICATIONS
- CrossFit Level 1
- CrossFit Level 2
- CrossFit Competitors Course
- CPR/AED, American Heart Association
- Over 2600 coaching hours
- Reebok Coaching Development - Reebok HQ
- Ben Bergeron Business of Excellence Immersion
- Starting Strength - Mark Rippetoe
- Fu Barbell Olympic Weightlifting Clinic
- Barbell Shrugged Summit
- B.S. Computer Science – University of Houston
- Owner and Head Trainer, Triat CrossFit, 2015 - present
- Owner and Trainer, Houston Barbell Club, 2014-2015
- Trainer at Village CrossFit, 2012-2015
- Rice University Power Fitness coach, 2012